Mia Qing Wilson

Friday, December 16, 2011

China At Last!!

Nin Hao from China!  We made it here.  I've been awake for over 24 hours straight.  No sleep on the plane and we just got to the hotel.  Had to try out my computer to see if I would be able to get internet.  Yeah!!  All seems to be working fine.  The hotel is beautiful.  All decorated for Christmas and the room is very nice.  One thing I can say about China so far; it is freezing!  I'm running on fumes so I will sign off for now and blog tomorrow.  We have to be ready to go at 8:30 in the morning.  We've lost a complete day with traveling.  So excited to be here at last.  Thank you for your prayers.

5 comments:

  1. How blessedly wonderful that you've made it! Get some good sleep. I can't wait for more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I've not checked your blog the last two weeks and look what I missed!! I'm so excited and will start praying today for your daughter and her transition on Monday. (I'm guessing you will be meeting her on Monday.) What a beautiful Christmas present God has in store for you!! Let me know if you need restaurant suggestions when you get to Guanzhou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your physical. Emotional and spiritual strength. Post pictures when you can. Glad you made safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you all safe travel! How amazingly exciting to meet your child for the first time! God truly blesses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're there and things are going well. Hope you've had some sleep by now. Can't wait till you finally get Mia! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete