Mia Qing Wilson

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Prayers for Mia

I am assuming that by now Li Qing has been told that she will be adopted and her American family is coming to get her.  I have no idea when or how they told her, or even what her reaction was.  I hope she is not too fearful.  She cannot possibly understand the magnitude of changes she is about to encounter.  If you could pray for God to touch her heart and start to prepare her for this transition we would greatly appreciate it.

It is customary for the adoptive parents to send a care package to their child at the orphanage.  Last week we ordered Li Qing a pretty pink cake, fruit basket and a disposable camera.  We are praying they will take some pictures of her for us.  It is not guaranteed that the orphanage will do this, however I have my fingers crossed.   We also emailed 6 pictures that they will put in a little book for her.  She will get to see her new family.  Yeah!!

I keep checking my email to see if they will send us a confirmation that the care package was received.  The lady said that it should be sometime around October 10th.

We thank you so much for your prayers!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment