Mia Qing Wilson

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

To Baton Rouge and Back

This weekend we took Mia to Baton Rouge, Louisiana to meet Brandon and Brooke for the first time.  Since school and work keep them busy in Mississippi we thought meeting there would be easy for all.  It rained the entire trip, but we had a good time in spite of the weather.  It's amazing how love just radiates from this precious little girl.  She has a way of touching your heart that can erase nine years of separation in a minute.  It's like she has been a part of our family forever, only missing and now she is back.  Tucked safely in our hearts where she belongs.  

Waiting for my Gege & JieJie

Together at Last

First time bowling

Love my Gege & JieJie 

Leaving for home

2 comments:

  1. Angie, Thank you so much for this blog. It warms my heart. It makes the miles between us shorten a little. Love, Aunt Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Peggy - My pleasure!! I love having a place to put our pictures and thoughts. This has been the most incredible journey of my life. Glad that I can share with the people who love us so much.

    ReplyDelete