Mia Qing Wilson

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Simple Pleasures




Having Mia in my life has made me acutely aware of some of the "Simple Pleasures" that life has to offer.  Pleasures that seem to go unnoticed unless this is your first experience.   I am blessed to be able to spend my days teaching and loving this incredible child.  Here are just a few of Mia's simple pleasures.

praying to Jesus
a goodnight kiss
eating ice cream
making cookies
reading princess stories
licking the cake batter spoon
taking a bubble bath with rubber ducks
a Valentine's card in the mailbox
watching a Disney movie
playing the piano
chasing cats in the grass
blowing bubbles
bedtime stories

and most important

A Mama & Baba to love the hurt away
   

2 comments:

  1. She looks so happy. Her pictures have a glow about them. Shaling has that exact same dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen! She could be a model.

    ReplyDelete