Mia Qing Wilson

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


Today I am so thankful for:

God's grace
a husband who listens
healthy children
loving parents
 family 
friends
many blessings


We are still waiting for our TA (travel approval).  I think this is the hardest part of this entire adoption process.  Not knowing the date we will be leaving.  I have open suitcases ready to be filled up for a trip of a lifetime.  I feel like I'm nine years old again waiting for Christmas.  So not getting here any time soon.  Last week I requested new measurements for Li Qing.  What we have is from March of 2010.  The new updates may have new pictures and will come via email in 7-10 business days.  Seven days is up, so I check my email often.  Is every few hours often??  Can't help myself.  So excited.  

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay...so exciting to be waiting for TA. Hope your Thanksgiving was full of blessings.

    ReplyDelete