Mia Qing Wilson

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Advice from a Tree


I'm definitely not a photographer, but this is one of my favorite pictures.  I was laying down in the grass and took the shot straight up.   You can truly see the beauty of God through nature.  I found this poem in a journal from Your True Nature, Inc.  and thought it was the perfect match for my photo.


                                    Advice from a Tree
Dear Friend,
Stand Tall and Proud
Seek nourishment from the good things in life
Earth, Fresh Air, Light
Embrace with joy the changing seasons
For each yields its own abundance
Reflect the Light of your true nature
Remember your place among all living beings
Go out on a Limb
Remember your Roots
Enjoy the View!
                     By: Ilan Shamir

No comments:

Post a Comment