Mia Qing Wilson

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Back on the Blog

Dear friends and family,

Yes, I am back on the blogging train!  It is easy to fall off and then the days go by in a blur.  I can't believe where two months have gone.  Last update was Mia's nine months with us.  I blinked my eyes and now we are fast approaching Gotcha Day on December 19th.  I have good intentions and do keep up with Facebook, but documenting within the blog is a different story.  I am going to add a few pictures and make a few comments and hopefully stay on track.  



October




October brought about lots of fun.  Mia received her third grade bible.   Since she wasn't here to receive it last year she was excited to get it now.  She was also part of the children's bell choir at church.




Dressed and ready to go to school for picture day. 
Love that smile!!  



Princess  Snow White




St. John's Fall Festival



First Jack-o-lanterns - These pumpkins had yummy seeds!!



I think she had more fun passing out the candy than trick or treating the houses!


November 

Thanksgiving came and went with no real pictures.  We hosted Thanksgiving at our house so I was so preoccupied with food preparation and not photography.  My bad!!  However, the next day we did take her to Palestine, Texas for an exciting adventure on the Polar Express.  First, we had to show her the movie so she would understand what we were talking about.  After watching the movie she said "I don't want to go on the train."  The tickets had already been purchased, so we made the three hour car ride and she had a blast.  Whew!  







As you can see this has been a busy two months.  School is going great.  She has her struggles academically, but she loves learning new things.  Math is her favorite and she loves books.  She wakes up with a smile on her face and ready to go.  

~We are truly blessed.  Thanks be to God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment