Mia Qing Wilson

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Jumping into January 2013

January started off with a week long trip to Florida.  We had a fantastic time visiting with family, seeing the ocean and spending a day at Magic Kingdom.  I put most of my updates on Facebook, but want to keep up with my blog too.  It's hard to get the pictures off the camera, onto the computer, posted on Facebook and downloaded to the blog.  Not to mention running the house and everything in between.  So if I'm a little behind in life....at the end of the day.....it's all good.  



     





Mia had a fantastic time at Disney.  She is not into riding the rides, so we mostly stood in line waiting to get autographs from the princesses. Here are a few of her favorites.



Mia's favorite princess is Snow White.  This is as close as we could get.

Jasmin, Aladin and Princess Mia!

Princess Tiana

Rapunzel

Cinderella 

Sleeping Beauty

Mia's favorite Disney Character by far is......Dopey she loves Dopey!


Dopey

The day wouldn't be complete without the castle lit up at night.  Pictures don't show the real beauty.  It was amazing.





Disney was magical and fun, but I truly believe Mia's fondest memories will be her first trip to see the ocean.  Nothing compares to God's creation of waves, sand and shells.  She has been looking forward to seeing the ocean since she first came to America.  We are looking forward to taking her again this summer when she can  swim and enjoy the water.  









It's amazing how much joy a child can bring to your life.  I have been told many times how much of a blessing we are to Mia, but in fact we are the ones who have been blessed beyond words.  Seeing life through her eyes and sharing in this adventure has been the greatest gift.  Thank you Lord!!




Mia Joy

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful memories. I know you cherish each one!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, I so agree...I always cringe just a bit when well-intentioned people try to tell me how fortunate Shaling is...trush is, I couldn't be any more sincere about feeling that WE are the fortunate ones.

    ReplyDelete