Mia Qing Wilson

Monday, April 25, 2011

Getting Started

April 25th

Today I had the courage to create my own blog.  Don't have a clue of what I am doing, but going to give it a try.  At least I was able to download a picture after the painful process of choosing a blog name I am now ready for the adventure.   


We are the proud parents of four beautiful children.  Texas is where our home and hearts abide.  With God tugging at our hearts for several years now, we knew the time to begin the adoption process for our daughter was now.  That was back in August of 2010.  We contacted America World Adoption Agency and put the paperwork in process.  The paperwork has been ongoing!  Today we went to get our fingerprints scanned for our dossier to China.   Yes, one more piece of the process accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment